This Lemon-Dill Salmon is so easy, and so delicious. It only takes a few hours to cook, but does requires some marinating time. Using frozen fillets? Be sure you thaw them before assembling the recipe. If you have any leftovers, use them on a salad the next day for a simple lunch.
Lemon Dill Salmon
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried dill, or to taste (1 Tbsp. if using fresh dill)
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- fresh dill springs (optional, for garnish)
- Make the marinade: Add the lemon juice, canola oil, garlic and dill to a large, zip-top bag. Place the salmon into the bag, making sure that the marinade coats both sides of the fish pieces.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Remove salmon from the bag and place in the slow cooker crock (discard marinade). Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 3 hours on LOW.
- Let fish sit, uncovered, for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish each portion with a fresh dill sprig, if desired.